Subscribe to save 15% on your subscription item, plus get free shipping. This can be cancelled any time. Your selected items forming your subscription will be shipped to you every 30 days. Your nominated card will be charged prior to each shipment.
To cancel your subscription, go to the email we sent you when you placed your subscription order, or login and go to your account.
For any problems with your subscription please submit an enquiry here.
Duties and Tax:
Please make sure you are aware of your region's tax laws as you will be responsible for payment of any duties and taxes incurred at the border.
You will be sent an email with your tracking number when your order is shipped, but you can contact us to help you at any time.
Orders over NZD$200 qualify for free shipping globally.
Orders under NZD$200 to addresses in New Zealand are charged a $7.50 flat rate.
Orders under NZD$200 to international addresses have shipping costs calculated at checkout and are based on shipping zone, weight, and/or volume.
Shipping rates may vary during promotion time. We will display the updated shipping rates on our website.
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
Domestic Orders: Domestic orders are shipped using NZ Post. These parcels usually arrive within 2-3 days of processing.
International Orders: International orders are shipped using DHL. These parcels usually arrive within 5-7 days of processing.
If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Returns and Exchanges:
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to offer a refund or exchange for a change of mind unless your purchase meets the requirements of our Money Back Guarantee policy as set out below. If there is something wrong with your order please contact us and we will help to resolve the situation.
Money Back Guarantee：
We give all first-time purchasers a Money Back Guarantee of an initial order of our products. If you’re not satisfied with our product after 90 days of taking our supplement range, you may request a refund.
The Money Back Guarantee applies when all the below conditions are met:
- You are a consumer as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993;
- It is your or your household’s first time purchasing SRW supplements from our website;
- You have taken the SRW supplements that you purchased from our website for 3 months continuously as directed on the label until the containers are empty;
- Your refund claim is submitted within 4 months as of the date of your order; and
- You have provided relevant information and followed the instructions on the courier and refund request process as set out below.
To claim your refund:
- You must return the empty containers (3-month supply) to SRW Laboratories Ltd. L2, 111 carlton gore road, Newmarket, Auckland via a courier service that requires a signature for delivery. We cannot refund you for items that are not returned to us or are lost in the mail.
- You must provide your full name, address, and order number via email to email@example.com.
Once your containers are delivered to us, we will refund you the full price of the product minus the shipping costs to the account used for purchase. Please allow 30 business days to receive the refund.
For the avoidance of doubt, our Money Back Guarantee:
- Does not apply to subsequent purchases.
- Is limited to one guarantee per product, per household.
- Only applies for online purchases via SRW.co
We reserve the right to refuse a refund if our conditions have not been met.
Unfortunately at this time, we are unable to ship to China, Iran, Iraq, Japan Russia, Belarus, Ukraine or North Korea. We are also unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
Rhamnan sulphate is a sulphated polysaccharide from a type of green seaweed, that is extracted using proprietary technology.
Rhamnan sulphate supports the maintenance and restoration of the glycocalyx. It also supports the synthesis and coverage of a major glycocalyx component called hepran sulphate, which plays a key role in protecting the endothelium.
L-citrulline is an amino acid which supports vasodilation in the circulatory system through the creation of Nitric Oxide.
Nitric Oxide plays a key role in arterial dilation and consequently normal blood pressure management.
Vitamin K2 is a fat-soluble vitamin that serves as an essential cofactor in the activation of Matrix Gla Protein (MGP) in the vascular smooth muscle cell.
Cir¹ Flow contains K2-MK-7 which has superior bioavabiliity compared to other forms of K2. K2 is prevalent in fermented foods which are rare in the Western diet. In the Circulatory System K2-MK-7 supports vessel flexibility, cardiac output and normal calcification levels.