Cellular Age Test
Find out how well you're aging, track changes over time, and learn how to optimize your lifestyle with our cutting-edge DNA test.
DNAᵃᵍᵉ is a ground-breaking blood test that uses the latest developments in epigenetics and AI to show you how well you are aging.
Rate of aging
DNAᵃᵍᵉ gives you personalized insights and education, empowering you to age better. You'll get a lifestyle plan, product recommendations, and a one-on-one consultation with an expert. By taking the test multiple times, you can track the effects of lifestyle changes on your body.
What's in the kit:
- Blood sample collection kit
- Pre-paid return courier bag
- Partnership with TruDiagnostic™
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
1. Subscribe & Save 15% off every order
2. Cancel anytime
3. Free shipping
Cellular age is calculated using an epigenetic clock that was developed by leading longevity scientists.
Your rate of aging is calculated using the DunedinPACE epigenetic clock. This started with a longitudinal study that took place in Dunedin, New Zealand. Scientists from Columbia and Duke University used this study as a foundational element in the clock, which is powered by AI.
Telomeres shorten with each cell replication and also over your lifetime. Telomere length is an indicator of biological age and cellular senescence.
Dr. Varun Dwaraka PhD
- TTraceyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIncredible Science
I love the insights that the DNAage program provided! Worth seeing what you can do to help slow the aging process.
- LHLinda H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery Responsive
The team at SRW responded quickly to my queries and rather than give a generic answer, which was all I was expecting, they looked into my order and provided specific details that were relevant to my order.
- JMJane M.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoNo hassles
Well presented kit, easy to follow the instructions and I was pleasantly surprised it didn't take as long as advertised to get my results.
- SLStephanie L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis result was a HUGE wake up call for me, but fortunately I am now more motivated to make better lifestyle choices
I was shocked to find out that I am biologically 38 years old, which is 9 years older than my chronological age. This result was a HUGE wake up call for me, but fortunately I am now more motivated to make better lifestyle choices. I know I haven’t treated my body with the love it deserves and this was a good indication of it. I’m glad I took the test, but I’m now looking forward to reversing my age next year!
- TTerezaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat customer services!!!
I ordered the DNAge Kit and it arrived very quickly. Unfortunately I messed up the registration and my sample got lost but the customer services kindly send me a new one for free which I couldn’t be more grateful for. I will be repurchasing in future again in order to monitor my biological age.